After almost thirty years of practicing interior design, thirteen of which was directing Shaw Industries’ color, style and design development, Emily Morrow announced the launch of a new enterprise, Emily Morrow Home.
According to Morrow, she is interested in designing unique products that are not found in commodity retailers, and inspired by travels to the most beautiful and amazing places on earth. The Emily Morrow Home Collection is not only about making our lives and homes more beautiful, it’s also about making the process of designing the home a pleasure while avoiding the usual pitfalls. Each product within the initial hardwood collection is inspired and designed to bring the world’s most beautiful visuals home to the consumer, whether it’s Napa Valley or the Pacific Coast highway. As with any well-executed design project, one should always begin with the floors…the most beautiful “canvas” on which a home filled with personal expressions of style can emerge.
Visit coming soon Emily Morrow Home’s online “Resource Room” at emilymorrowhome.com to look at the entire collection of furniture and accessories.
About the products:
• These premium American made hardwood flooring styles are designed to be unique and offer the highest level of quality available.
• Lifetime structural warranty* on the construction of the product and wear through the top layer of wood.
• 25 year finish warranty. The Ultra Violet Cured Aluminum Oxide Enhanced Finish cannot be duplicated on the job site and gives superior abrasion resistance. See our scratch resistance demonstration on our website at emilymorrowhome.com coming soon!
• Engineered with a premium .65” thickness which gives a firmer feel underfoot when installed over a floor joist system. No bouncy bouncy.
• An eye popping 7” wide and up to 8 feet long. Perfect for open space floor plans. Seventy five percent fewer seams than traditional floors.
• All American hardwood construction for superior durability and stability so they are more dent resistant and can be installed over most sub-floors including direct glue down to concrete slabs.
• Manufactured with low VOC finishes and adhesives that qualify as CARB II Exempt and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold to protect your family’s health.
• A full line of moldings and stair treads are available to compliment your beautiful interior design scheme.